Lets kick off Sunday morning by heading up to Scottsdale Gun Club to shoot a few rounds on the range. We’ll meet at 10:45am with the aim to get on the range for 11. Depending on the number of people who RSVP we’ll get 2 or 3 lanes for the hour which should give us plenty of time for everyone to be able to shoot a few rounds.
Here’s the 411:
* Lane rental is $15 per person per hour
* Gun rental starts at $15 per hour if you want something special.
* Ammunition will run $15-$25 for 50 bullets depending on type used. You have to buy SGC’s ammo if you rent a gun.
* Hearing and eye protection is available at the club however i would recommend bringing foam earplugs to wear as well as the ear protection they provide.
* Targets are extra but they are normally $0.50 – $1 each and you only really need 1 or 2 for the hour.
If anyone has there own weapon please bring it along if you’re wiling to share. If it’s your own gun the ammo restriction doesn’t apply so you can use your own.